Even if you have never tried your own design before you will learn how easy it is to create lovely personalized gifts in this Initial Needlepoint Mini-Class.
In this two-lesson class you’ll create two gifts: the initial ornament and the super-size initial boxtop.
- how to enlarge a letter for needlepoint
- how to transfer a design to needlepoint canvas
- how to pick an alphabet that works for monograms
- using Bargello needlepoint as a background
- using metallic effectively as a background
- self-finishing for boxtop or ornament
Because the class is on-line, you don’t ned to travel to learn or even learn at the time the class is held. Nothing could be easier.
The class begins May 5, 2013 and is only $20. This is an early bird discount. On April 4, 2013, the price goes up to $25.
Use the PayPal button below to enroll now.
If you would prefer to pay by check, please contact me for instructions.
Orders will be taken before the class for finishing items and there will be a limited number of kits available for each item. Let me know when you sign up of you are interested in the kits.
This is a great chance to make some charming gifts and get the tools you need to make more right in your own home.
Use the button to sign up today.